Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sri Lanka

Ok so this has been a pain in the ass to get logged in.
i cant seem to use my own laptop here but at least i am up and running.
I am actually in a super market in Colombo using a much better PC than i had at Hong Kong Airport.

last night while i laid prone for the first time since thursday night a storm broke out, it was great, my room is very open. so it was liek sleeping outside (only dry) during a huge rain storm.
slept like a stone.
anyway
I met with one of the groups this afternoon.
P.E.A.C.E they are connected with ECPAT (look it up then look up programs in other countries...Sri Lanka etc.
these people are amazing! the amount of stress they are under is beyond my understanding. I they pretty much are settign me up to shoot tomorrow in an area called Egoda Uyana.
I will know whats going on then. so far my biggest problem has been with understanding people. sometimes it seems as though my brain is running about 30 seconds slower than it should be. i am hoping that this changes, and soon.

OK, i should split.

tell me what you think of the blog too.
Matt Schmidt is the BMF who made it happen.
you can still email me at Yahoo too.
D

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

David! Sounds like you're having an amazing time. However, what a disaster! I truely wish I was there, though...what an experience! Happy belated bday. Come home in one picece. XOOOOOOO

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home