Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ok so this has been a bundle of fun so far.
I am at Heathrow in London now waiting to board my flight. Naturally there are only middle seats left on the plane after being showing up less than 19 hours before the flight.

I had a blast last night hanging out with my friends Charlotte and Douglas.
Charlotte and I met back in 1997 (I think) at college in St. Louis, while Douglas and I met in Sri Lanka in 2005.
We all met up with minimal fuss. Had a pint, then dinner then a few more pints.
All in all a fine evening with fine people.
Charlotte has once again graciously allowed to me stay at here apartment proving yet again that she has little taste in friends but a huge heart when it comes to putting up with the ones she has.
Thank you Charlotte!
Doug came all the out from training up North with the UK’s Army. He will be Joining the Royal Engineers come late fall. Despite being an officer in Her Majesties Army…he is good people. Actually he is damn fine people.

This one is a bit quick but it is what it is.
I am fine, a bit hurried but fine and I will be blogging so read when you can and pass along the link to anyone you think I missed.
Just remember that I don’t want everyone reading this.
D

1 Comments:

Blogger KE said...

Thank you sweetie, and I won't send this everywhere. Love, Mom

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home